Subject: (urth) interview quesstions

From: Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 16:31:59 +0000

>Before the Wolfe interview quote there was a significant camp who argued that there 
>was no conclusive evidence  that Dr. Marsch was replaced (Tony were you among them?).
 
>Tony Ellis- No, I was in the camp that pointed out that none of the other theories were 
>very good.

LMAO! Funny. So this is a roundabout way of saying....what? People who thought there was 
human replacement were not good Wolfe readers? Wolfe is not a good Wolfe reader? Wolfe
lied or was confused in his interview?
 
Or are you now saying that even the theory of Marsch not being replaced is no good. So
5HoC is not a good book? Or it is a good book filled with nothing but bad evidence? Surely
you can admit that what satifies you as a good theory is not going to be the same thing
which satifies others as a good theory, yes?
 
Tony, you have a long history of refusing to pin yourself down to anything and subject 
yourself to criticism.  But I admit that even recognizing this, you have confused me here
on your stance or lack of one. Is there any hope?

So let's try this one. 
>There is evidence to *support* two different theories about
>the Shadow Children (and even there, I think the evidence for one side
>is much stronger than the other).

Which of the two Shadow Children theories is much stronger and why?