Subject: (urth) Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Bird Davis via LinkedIn <member at linkedin.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 05:02:18 +0000

LinkedIn
------------Bird Davis requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
------------------------------------------

Dave,

I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.

- Bird

Accept invitation from Bird Davis
http://www.linkedin.com/e/uk5cw8-gkm2dyhh-61/VZERFVE2SfeKkstLyPsy4m-tU0dEB6X/blk/I57129327_15/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_dj5vdP8Pej8NdPl9bORQmmFooAB8bP0PdzANc3gMd38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Bird Davis
http://www.linkedin.com/e/uk5cw8-gkm2dyhh-61/VZERFVE2SfeKkstLyPsy4m-tU0dEB6X/blk/I57129327_15/0RclYTczcVcz4TdkALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/ 
------------------------------------------

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts: 
http://www.linkedin.com/e/uk5cw8-gkm2dyhh-61/ask/inv-23/

-- 
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20110226/8dd4be16/attachment.htm>