Subject: (urth) Books for sale

From: Norris Thomlinson <norristh at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 21:45:59 +0000

I'm selling many of my books, including some Wolfe.  Full list (mostly
non-fiction) with prices is available at
http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?cartlink=Books_for_sale.htm

Prices don't include shipping; media mail generally costs about $2.50
for the first book and $.50 or $1 more per extra book.  I can also
give discounts if you want a bunch of books!

Here are the Wolfe and a few other SF:

    $7 - Castle of Days by Gene Wolfe. Short story & essay collection.
Single crease to upper right corner of first 32 pages, including front
cover. Some denting to spine. All in all, a very good reading copy.
    $3 - Storeys From the Old Hotel by Gene Wolfe. Short story
collection. First edition hardcover. Spotting to page edges, some wear
to dust jacket. Otherwise excellent condition.
    $4 - The Island of Doctor Death and Other Stories and Other
Stories by Gene Wolfe. Short story collection. 1st edition trade
paperback. Very good condition.
    $3 - Strange Travelers by Gene Wolfe. Short story collection.
Hardcover, some bumping to dust jacket corners, otherwise excellent
condition.
    $1.50 - Castleview by Gene Wolfe. Deep crease to back cover, some
spotting to page edges. Otherwise in very good condition.
    $9 - Peace by Gene Wolfe. Good condition.
    $2 - Soldier of Arete by Gene Wolfe. Second book in the "Latro"
series. Ex-library. Hardcover, very good condition.
    $3 - Pandora by Holly Hollander by Gene Wolfe. First edition
hardcover. Excellent condition.
    $2 - The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien. Background tales and
legends of Middle Earth. Hardcover, very good condition.
    $1 - Where Time Winds Blow by Robert Holdstock. Hardcover, good condition.
    $2 - Last Chance to See by Douglas Adams. Humorous and poignant
account of rare animals and birds from around the world. 1st edition.
Staining to pages, otherwise excellent condition. Hardcover

Email me if interested.  Thanks!
Norris Thomlinson
Portland, OR