Subject: (urth) Marcus Arelius at The History of Philosophy podcast

From: Fred Kiesche <godelescherbach at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 14:16:02 +0000

Thanks for posting that. Not only did I download that episode, but the
entire run (and bookmarked for future episodes). As somebody who spends
waaaaayyyyy too much time in the car, I've found podcasts a lifesaver. I've
gotten deeply "hooked" on several on philosophy, science, history, writing,
gaming, and many more.

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:48 AM, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.**historyofphilosophy.net/**marcus-aurelius<http://www.historyofphilosophy.net/marcus-aurelius>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>

-- 
F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always,
scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being
presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.)
Blogging at The Lensman's Children (
http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20120214/1eb0b1d9/attachment.htm>