Subject: (urth) Lafferty's _Apocalypses_

From: Allan Anderson <rubel at goosemoon.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 20:32:58 +0000

This morning, I found a copy on the sidewalk. I'd just been asking around
in a few local used bookstores, too. Must have been placed there by a
time-traveling philanthropist.

http://imgur.com/wVtAI
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20121001/c2e5d6e8/attachment.htm>

---

From: Dan'l Danehy-Oakes <danldo at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 20:37:51 +0000

My favorite of his books. Congratulations.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Allan Anderson <rubel at goosemoon.org> wrote:
> This morning, I found a copy on the sidewalk. I'd just been asking around in
> a few local used bookstores, too. Must have been placed there by a
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net

-- 
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes

---

From: Daniel Petersen <danielottojackpetersen at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 23:03:13 +0000

Congrats, Allan!  Thanks for sharing!  Always glad to hear about my
favourite author (and one of Gene Wolfe's favourites).

Dan'l, that's very interesting that it's your favourite book by Laff.  I
love it too, but I find a lot of fans more dubious, especially about the
first novella, 'Where Have You Been, Sandaliotis?'.  I thinks it's amazing.

(I wish there was an 'urthlist' equivalent for discussion of Lafferty's
works!)

-DOJP

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20121002/ab851116/attachment.htm>