Subject: (urth) Happy Birthday to Gene on the Gollancz Blog

From: Fred Kiesche <godelescherbach at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 11:42:08 +0000

Just spotted...

http://www.gollancz.co.uk/2014/05/happy-birthday-gene-wolfe-and-thank-you-again/

-- 
F.P. Kiesche III

Husband, Father, Good Cook. Reader. Keeper of abandoned dogs. Catholic
Liberal Conservative Militarist. Does not fit into a neat box or category.
"Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble,
scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with
Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at Bernal
Alpha. On Twitter as @FredKiesche
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20140507/e693b2a9/attachment.htm>

---

From: Gwern Branwen <gwern at gwern.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 20:14:22 +0000

And another post on Crooked Timber:
http://crookedtimber.org/2014/05/07/gene-wolfe-is-82/

-- 
gwern
http://www.gwern.net