Subject: (urth) Short Story 65: Tracking Song

From: Marc Aramini <marcaramini at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 18:22:22 +0000

I just went through that whole huge write up looking for typos, but where
did the "g" go in my title?  Oh well.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20140608/018dcefa/attachment.htm>

---

From: Marc Aramini <marcaramini at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 19:17:52 +0000

Interestingly enough "Silhouette", published the same year, has this
quote"...Pleasureworld.  That was the first leisure satellite, and because
they didn't know what to do with that kind of thing then, they made soil of
the guests' excretions and garbage, and planted trees.  Without gravity
they grew like a tangle of yarn, of course, like ours in the hydroponic
module"

So the strange trees Cutthroat explains might be showing some of this low
gravity effect which was obviously on Wolfe's mind at about that time.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20140608/4b8f8d69/attachment.htm>