Subject: (urth) Test

From: Robert Pirkola <rpirkola at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 16:59:30 +0000

My posts in October haven't been showing up in the October 2014 Archive thread.  Anyone know why? 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20141007/d0f14090/attachment.htm>

---

From: Marc Aramini <marcaramini at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 20:27:42 +0000

I feel bad that you have received no response ... I have no idea, but
sometimes the archives are delayed a bit. I don't know.

Off topic, your input on volksweapon  from a few months ago .. It is very
suspicious that the hero wants to leave the dead girl alone, and the
alleged killer wants to stay with her body or bring it.  I feel that as a
nonrealistic meta mystery your solution would work ... But with any degree
of realism, the proper authorities  would have the "hero" if he were at all
related to the dead girl or her husband.  He wouldn't get away with it as
his motive would be obvious to authorities. "Oh wait... You are her
husband?"

However, the image of blinding the deer with a flashlight also seems as if
it could describe the murder of the girl if the person who presents our
solution is not trustworthy.

I don't know.  Maybe it should be revisited.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20141007/698d47a3/attachment-0001.htm>