Subject: (urth) Wolfe media: unreleased Death of Dr Island short film

From: Brian Doherty <brianmdoherty at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 16:50:53 +0000

While it never was released to the world in any commercial venue as far as
I know, a short film, starring a good friend and screenwriting partner of
mine named Daniel Browning Smith, was shot of "Death of Dr. Island" about 7
years or so ago? As far as I know the makers never finished the visual
effects or got it to finished edited form.

But for those curious, their promo web site of it is still up:
http://www.doctorisland.com/

Brian Doherty

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20150429/8d8e065e/attachment.htm>

---

From: aaron <aaronsingleton at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 20:18:35 +0000

I spoke to one of the filmmakers about a year ago, asking about the
release. He told me that they are still hopeful that it will be completed
one day and that they have not given up on it. They lack the funds to
complete the effects shots as far as I can tell. Here's hoping that it will
see the light of day.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Brian Doherty <brianmdoherty at gmail.com>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
>

-- 
Aaron Singleton
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20150429/2680878a/attachment.htm>