Subject: (urth) A Folio edition of BotNS

From: Fernando Gouvea <fqgouvea at colby.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 15:09:34 +0000

Got this today from Folio. Expensive, for sure, but it's good to see 
Wolfe getting published by them.

Of course, what I really want is to see a Library of America 
<https://loa.org/> edition of the oeuvre. I can even imagine the first 
volume, with the Book of the New Sun and The Urth of the New Sun and 
related short stories. Text established by Marc Aramini. To be followed 
by the rest of the Solar Cycle...

Fernando

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Own a fantasy fiction masterpiece | New Limited Edition from 
Folio
Date: 	Fri, 24 May 2019 15:04:10 +0100
From: 	The Folio Society <folio at explore-foliosociety.com>
Reply-To: 	The Folio Society 
<re-4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-C0R67 at explore-foliosociety.com>
To: 	fqgouvea at colby.edu

Own a fantasy fiction masterpiece | New Limited Edition from Folio

To ensure you receive our messages (and they don't go to your junk email 
folder), please add folio at explore-foliosociety.com to your address book.

<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46V1-1/c.aspx>

View in browser 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-0D1YJKYTD8/cr.aspx?v=1>

ORDER LINE +1 866-255-8280 (toll-free)

customerservice at foliosociety.com

About Us 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46V2-1/c.aspx> 
Fiction 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46V3-1/c.aspx> 
Non-Fiction 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46V4-1/c.aspx> 
Children’s 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46V5-1/c.aspx> News 
& Blogs <https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46V6-1/c.aspx>

GENE WOLFE'S MASTERPIECE

The Book of the New Sun

New collector's edition limited to 750 numbered copies

Signed by Gene Wolfe, Sam Weber and Neil Gaiman

<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F4B2W-1/c.aspx>

FIND OUT MORE 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F4B2X-1/c.aspx>

/The Book of the New Sun 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F4B2Y-1/c.aspx>/, 
four volumes of fantasy fiction by Gene Wolfe, is a terrific read. This 
publication, limited to just 750 numbered sets signed by the author, the 
illustrator and the introducer, is also stunning to look at.

The bindings are striking, and with black page edges, decorative initial 
letters, two-colour printing throughout and a cloth-covered slipcase 
blocked in pale gold and lined in silver mirrored paper, this must be 
the ultimate collector’s edition.

As you may know, Gene Wolfe sadly died just a few weeks ago; we hope 
this publication of his greatest work is a fitting tribute.

<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F58YF-1/c.aspx>
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F58YF-1/c.aspx> 		

ORDER NOW <https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F4B30-1/c.aspx>

And remember, all these limited editions can be paid for in four monthly 
instalments, at no extra cost, when you telephone our customer service 
team on +1 866-255-8280 (toll-free).

<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VH-1/c.aspx>

<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VI-1/c.aspx> 	 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VJ-1/c.aspx> 	 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VK-1/c.aspx> 	 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VL-1/c.aspx> 	 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VM-1/c.aspx>

*CUSTOMER SERVICE*

FAQS <https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VN-1/c.aspx> 
DELIVERY & RETURNS 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VO-1/c.aspx> 
PRIVACY POLICY 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VP-1/c.aspx> 
COOKIE POLICY 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VQ-1/c.aspx> TERMS 
& CONDITIONS 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VR-1/c.aspx>

The Folio Society - Clove Building, 4 Maguire Street, London SE1 2NQ

Company Registration Number: 01015675 England

UK VAT Registration Number: 235 6309 67

Canada GST Registration Number: 1240 37011 RT 0001

Australia ABN Registration Number: 61 092 468 025

View our privacy policy here 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-F46VS-1/c.aspx>.

To ensure you receive our messages (and they don't go to your junk email 
folder), please add folio at explore-foliosociety.com to your address book.

You're receiving this email because you subscribed to our mailing list. 
To stop receiving these emails unsubscribe here. 
<https://explore-foliosociety.com/4EQH-KNDQ-0D1YJKYTD8/uns.aspx>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20190524/40d50f95/attachment-0001.html>

---

From: Factory Farmer <factoryfarmer at yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 23:05:17 +0000

Hope I’ll be able to purchase one later this year.

PM

> On May 24, 2019, at 11:09 AM, Fernando Gouvea <fqgouvea at colby.edu> wrote:
> 
> Got this today from Folio. Expensive, for sure, but it's good to see Wolfe getting published by them.
> 
> Of course, what I really want is to see a Library of America edition of the oeuvre. I can even imagine the first volume, with the Book of the New Sun and The Urth of the New Sun and related short stories. Text established by Marc Aramini. To be followed by the rest of the Solar Cycle...
> 
> Fernando
> 
> 
> 
> Subject:	Own a fantasy fiction masterpiece | New Limited Edition from Folio
> Reply-To:	The Folio Society <re-4EQH-KNDQ-1YJKYT-C0R67 at explore-foliosociety.com>
> The Book of the New Sun, four volumes of fantasy fiction by Gene Wolfe, is a terrific read.                                                       This publication, limited to just 750 numbered sets signed by the author, the illustrator and the introducer, is also stunning to look at.
>  
> The bindings are striking, and with black page edges, decorative initial letters, two-colour printing throughout and a cloth-covered slipcase blocked in pale gold and lined in silver mirrored paper, this must be the ultimate collector’s edition.
>  
> As you may know, Gene Wolfe sadly died just a few weeks ago; we hope this publication of his greatest work is a fitting tribute.
> 
> 
>                                                            
> 		
> 
> ORDER NOW
> And remember, all these limited editions can be paid for in four monthly instalments, at no extra cost, when you telephone our customer service team on +1 866-255-8280 (toll-free).
> 
>  								
> CUSTOMER SERVICE
> FAQS    DELIVERY & RETURNS    PRIVACY POLICY     COOKIE POLICY    TERMS & CONDITIONS  
> View our privacy policy here.
> 
> To ensure you receive our messages (and they don't go to your junk email folder), please add folio at explore-foliosociety.com to your address book.
> 
> You're receiving this email because you subscribed to our mailing list. To stop receiving these emails unsubscribe here.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Urth Mailing List
> To post, write urth at urth.net
> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.urth.net/pipermail/urth-urth.net/attachments/20190525/7af14de3/attachment-0001.html>