Subject: (urth) WolfeWiki

From: Mo Holkar <mo at holkar.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 14:55:52 +0000

Dear all,

I'm looking for someone (or someones) to take over ownership and 
administation of the WolfeWiki, https://www.wolfewiki.com .

I set this up quite a while back now*, and although there's been some 
fantastic stuff contributed over the period, it has generally more 
recently got a bit neglected and under-used. I am too busy these days 
to do much with it, so I feel like a new pair of hands could make 
some quick and good progress in tidying it up, streamlining the 
contribution path, encouraging more contributions, updating what 
needs updating, filling obvious gaps etc.

The project consists of the domain wolfewiki.com, and some hosting, 
on which is installed the wiki software and the contributed material. 
I'm happy to hand over ownership of the domain to the new person, and 
to send the files once you've set up your own hosting for it. (All 
free of charge of course, including however long is left on the 
domain registration.)

But -- I'm limited in the amount of handholding etc that I can do 
when passing it over. So, you do need to have sufficient technical 
capability to be able to yourself pretty much manage the process of 
setting it up. This doesn't need you to be an IT whiz -- but it does 
need you to be familiar with the ins and outs of how to use web 
hosting, how to install software via FTP, maybe a bit of wrangling 
with file permissions, etc.

If you're interested, let me know via email, perhaps with a bit of an 
outline of your experience with managing this sort of thing.

best wishes,

Mo

*  (looking back, it's nearly 15 years... yikes. It started with a 
simple page explaining the names in Soldier of the Mist.)