Subject: (urth) Numerology Dept.

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 00:22:00 +0000

<ring, ring>

"Numerology Department, can you please hold?"

"Yeah, su--"

<muzak plays for a few seconds>

"Numerology Department, how can I be of service."

"Gotta number, colony ship from Earth bound for Sainte Anne, name is
number Nine-Eight-Six, looking for a possible reference for
Nine-Eight-Six?"

"One moment please.  Hmmm.  Very little for Nine-Eight-Six, just one
in fact: `Christos' (with the `st' equalling 6), meaning Christ,
useful, serviceable."

"Interesting.  So that's Greek?"

"Yes, that's right."

"Nothing in Hebrew?"

"Sorry, we have very little Hebrew on hand.  You might ask Jim
Jordan."

=mantis=

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/