Subject: (urth) The Tin Man's Organ

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 14:37:00 +0000

Robert,

I was asking if you'd figured it because we thought it was connected
with the bronze dingus that Marsch/V.R.T. sees at Sainte Croix.

You divine that it is M.Million's organ, and say this is his heart.

But after all, this =is= 5HC, and we do think said organ relates to
the bronze dingus, so you know that the organ in question is located
south of the equator.

There's something so deeply ancient, Egyptian or Sumerian, about
M.Million leaving his organ as an offering at the Threshold.
------------------

THE EYES HAVE IT. (Help us out here)

Blue--David, C. Etienne, Phaedria, R.T., (others?)

Brown--Number One to Number Five, clones of same still human (others?)

Gray--Dr. Marsch? (what color are my eyes mother? look gray right now
but they're green, the color of eyes)

Green--Cedar Branches Waving (by implication?), Mary Pink Butterflies,
Sandwalker, V.R.T., (others?)

Red--the mantis, clones of Wolf(e) no longer human, (others?)

=601= (half dozen the otter)

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/