Subject: (urth) Good golly, Miss Molly!

From: Alice Turner <al at interport.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 19:41:14 +0000

mantis!!!

Chill, babe!

>Whoops!  My asking =specifically= about your sense of abo tool use
>within the entire context of 5HC was received by you as me being
>"hopping with rage" about your dismissal of the "Jeannine as abo"
>theory <huh>?!

My word, man, that was simply a lame excuse to make a bad joke about
lameness! Has it come to this? Are you--our noble leader in so many
ways--going to go all *sensitive* on us?  Are we going to have to pepper our
posts with l'l smiley-faces (:-) to indicate jokes? Alas, eheu, er-hem.

(Hey, all you Peters--I was joking (:-) --really!)

>I'm going to be very quiet henceforth, and while I'd rather you
>=not= think that it is an icy rage, obviously my mentioning this has
>all sorts of unintended interpretations.

Don't you dare! You wouldn't be able to contain yourself anyway (;-p

-alga-

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/