Subject: (urth) Book review?

From: Miles Goosens <outdoorminer at mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:43:50 +0000

Maybe I slept through mention of this here, but I just read this on another
(music-related, nominally) list that I'm on:

>And I'm a bit afraid that Mr. Wolfe is turning into an old fart.  Not only
>was the LONG SUN tetralogy a distinct letdown, but I recently read a review
>that he wrote in which he made lame and gratuitous anti-"political
>correctness" asides.
>
>I hope this is just a phase...

Anyone know what review this person is talking about?  If so, what does it
actually say?

later,

Miles

===============================================================
"Gettin' piss-drunk, givin' the players a hard time, throwin'
a chicken bone at the cop - that's what baseball is all about."
	-- a lout from Cleveland two rows in front of me at 
a Tigers game, waxing rhapsodic about how Indians games used
to be

Miles Goosens
outdoorminer at mindspring.com

http://www.mindspring.com/~outdoorminer/miles
===============================================================

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/