Subject: (urth) Not Here

From: Dan'l Danehy Oakes <ddanehyo at us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 02:18:46 +0000

To Whom It May Concern.

Dear Whom,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I really do appreciate your sending
it and care a lot about what you had to say.

Please excuse this robo-reply, but unfortunately, I am out of the 
office until 20 July, and will probably be up to my tuchis in 
termites when I get back, so it may be a little while before I 
get back to you.  Please don't be offended.

Thanks for your patience.  You are truly a saint.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                 |                                 |
|        Dan'l Danehy-Oakes       | First Amendment Pop Quiz:       |
|    Staff Curriculum Developer   |                                 |
|   Oracle World-Wide Education   | Is it all right to shout        |
|  e-mail ddanehyo at us.oracle.com  | "movie" in a crowded firehouse? |
|        phone 650.506.0793       |                                 |
|                                 |                                 |
---------------------------------------------------------------------