Subject: (urth) green eyes

From: Alice Turner <al at smtp.emailserv.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 13:38:33 +0000

Sgt. Rock,

Nice to see you again, sir!

You make a good argument wrt Marsch's humanity and villainy, but there's
strong evidence against it, and that is his bright green eyes--the boy and
his mother both have bright green eyes, and that is not a human shade. The
boy also has pale skin and dark hair, as does the Marsch we see.

You could argue against that, of course, by saying that we only have
Marsch's word for that--but then we start going round in circles.

-alga-

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: Michael Straight <straight at email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:31:15 +0000

> boy also has pale skin and dark hair, as does the Marsch we see.

Anyone care to make a prediction whether we'll be genetically
re-engineering eye color before or after we have interstellar colonies? 

-Rostrum