Subject: (urth) Re: Cumaean as inhumus

From: Robert Borski <rborski at coredcs.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 02:39:27 +0000

alga having recently written:

< I have another theory that our Cumaean may turn out to be an inhumus! But
I'm sort
<of kidding there. (Not entirely.)>

Ohmygosh. Are we about to enjoy our first fan fiction from the black queen
of I-don't-believe-in-subtext?

C' m' on, alga, fire up the old photosynthetic nerve endings and lay it on 
us.

Sgt. Rock and I are dying to read this one!

scolex 

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.urth.net/urth/

---

From: mary whalen <marewhalen at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 21:49:01 +0000

This is Sean Whalen (prion).

Alga has a (half-joking) theory that the Cumaean is an inhumus. 
However, why don't Father Inire, Ossipago, Barbatus, and Famulimus
know this?  They all say she is a Hierodule (The Urth of the New Sun,
p. 357).

prion

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com