Subject: Gene Wolfe fanzine--TBOG no. 2

From: Jeremy Crampton <ele at psuvm.bitnet>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 1989 17:10:42 +0000

I have now printed up the second issue of my fanzine/newsletter on Gene Wolfe.

Since the net is non-commercial (and rightly so) I won't offer it for money
here (it usually costs $2).  Instead, anyone who's interested can obtain a copy
for "the usual," this is fanspeak for a trade with your zine or a letter of
comment telling me what you think about it when you get it.  Or, if you're
really a dedicated wolverphile, by sending me an article.

If you would like a copy under these terms send me email with your snail mail
address.

Issue no. 2 discusses the second third of _Soldier_of_the_Mist_, has a medieval
version of the legend of St. Katharine (the basis for some of _The_Book_of_the_
New_Sun_) "A Reader's Warm and Temperate Love for Gene" plus general news and
four pages of readers' letters.

=jwc=

---

From: Gordon E. Banks <geb at cadre.dsl.pittsburgh.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 1989 00:07:01 +0000

I enjoyed your #1.  Why not do like Chuq and go electronic?  Surely
it would guarrantee you a larger audience and cut your postal costs.