Subject: REQ: Robert Borski's Cave Canem document about Gene Wolfe's Fifth Head of Cerberus whereabouts

From: Severian <severian at autarch.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:46:22 +0000

I'm wondering can anyone direct me to where I might find this document 
written by Robert Borski around 1998 regarding Gene Wolfe's Fifth Head 
of Cerberus. Apparently it was available on his website which is no 
longer accessible.

---

From: ���ystein Holm-Olsen <oynospam.holm-olsen at halden.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 22:09:12 +0000

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:46:22 GMT, Severian <severian at autarch.us>

>of Cerberus. Apparently it was available on his website which is no 

Archive.org is our friend:
http://web.archive.org/web/20041014002144/http://webpages.charter.net/rborski/index.html

Looks interesting, too. 

-Øystein

---

From: Severian <severian at autarch.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:14:22 +0000

> -�ystein

That's weird at the moment I'm getting the following error:

http://webpages.charter.net/rborski/index.html is not available in the 
Wayback Machine. Try another request or click here to see if the page is 
available, live, on the Web.

I'll try later. Thanks!

---

From: viv <darkbloom at ru.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:48:01 +0000

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:14:22 GMT, Severian <severian at autarch.us>
>available, live, on the Web.

The guy who wrote LEXICON URTHUS (sort of an A-Z dictionary of
Severian's world) has something called "Cicerone Sinister" available
at his website http://www.siriusfiction.com/fifth.html 

I gather its a print version of  the document your looking for
+extras. Or something similar thereto.

viv

---

From: Severian <severian at autarch.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:13:30 +0000

> >> http://web.archive.org/web/20041014002144/http://webpages.charter.net/rbors
> >> ki/
> >> index.html
> >> 
> >> Looks interesting, too. 
> >> 
> >> -�ystein
> >

I look forward to Lexicon Urthus 2nd Ed. Thanks for the link to Cicerone 
Sinister I'll order it.

I was able to reach Cave Canem from:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/webpages.charter.net/rborski

Thanks �ystein and viv