Subject: Question Re: The Book of the New Sun

From: Michael Grosberg <grosberg.michael at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:22:44 +0000

I read _The Book of the New Sun_ a couple of years ago, and only now
read _The Urth of the New Sun_. I though I remembered it well enough
so that I didn't need to reread before starting on _Urth_, and most of
the names I encountered I did remember, but one name escapes me:
Hildegrin. I completely forgot who he was. Can someone remind me?

---

From: Jack Bohn <jackbohn at bright.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:42:09 +0000

>Hildegrin. I completely forgot who he was. Can someone remind me?

One of Vodalus's men.  The last chapter of _Claw_ is,perhaps, the
one to read; I had forgotten this action before reading _Urth_.

-- 
-Jack

---

From: William December Starr <wdstarr at panix.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:02:48 +0000

> Michael Grosberg wrote:
>
>> I read _The Book of the New Sun_ a couple of years ago, and only
>> now read _The Urth of the New Sun_. I though I remembered it well
>> enough so that I didn't need to reread before starting on _Urth_,
>> and most of the names I encountered I did remember, but one name
>> escapes me: Hildegrin. I completely forgot who he was. Can
>> someone remind me?
>

Was Hildegrin "the Badger", or was that somebody else?