Subject: (whorl) Return to the Whorl orderable from B&N

From: David DiGiacomo <dd at adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:04:49 +0000

Return to the Whorl 
Gene Wolfe

Our Price: $20.76 
Retail Price: $25.95 
You Save: $5.19 (20%)   

This book will be available January 3rd 2001, place your advance order now
and we will ship it when it arrives! 

Format: Hardcover, 416pp.
ISBN: 031287314X
Publisher: Tor Books
Pub. Date: January  2001
sales rank: 406,002

Find other books using these keywords:
 - Interplanetary voyages

-- Dachshund

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:55:36 +0000

Hey Dachshund,

Hot Dog! <g>

Wow, it is coming so soon--we are so lucky!

=mantis=

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at ungames.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 18:39:18 +0000

>and we will ship it when it arrives! 

The current Tor schedule <http://www.tor.com/scheduletor.html> lists it as
a February 2001 release. According to a conversation I recently had with
Patrick Nielsen Hayden on rec.arts.sf.written and in e-mail, Tor schedule
dates are pretty close to real, so it might show up in stores as by late
January but almost certainly not by early January.

I have been mildly pestering David for an advance reading copy; I haven't
seen one yet. 

-- 
Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney at ungames.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://www.nyrsf.com