Subject: (whorl) Preorder Return to the Whorl in the UK

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:51:12 +0000

Hello all,

Drawing myself from the slough of despond I finally purchased 'In 
Green's Jungles' last week. Started it at the weekend, after a skim 
read of 'On Blue's Waters' turned into a full-blown reread, and I am 
in awe.

Return to the Whorl is now available to preorder for us UK residents 
from Amazon.co.uk and Bookshop.co.uk. Amazon  UK have been 
sending out 3 pound sterling gift certificates for account holders. 
You all know what you should do with them.

that is all.

be seeing you

Jonathan
 --
Jonathan Laidlow
Editor, Ultan's Library
An electronic journal for the study of Gene Wolfe
http://www.english.bham.ac.uk/ultan
email: J.M.Laidlow at bham.ac.uk

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com