Subject: (whorl) RTW cover: another candidate

From: Nicholas Gevers <vermoulian at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 11:37:24 +0000

Could it be that the giant on the cover of RTW is
Quadrifons? Alga will no doubt disappoint me, though...

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online!
http://photos.yahoo.com/

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at ungames.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 19:38:31 +0000

>Quadrifons? Alga will no doubt disappoint me, though...

Once more: it is not a character who has been named in any previous novel,
as far as I can tell. Quadrifons does feature in _Return_, though. 

-- 
Wombat, a.k.a Kevin Maroney <kmaroney at ungames.com>