Subject: (whorl) To arms, to arms!

From: Nicholas Gevers <vermoulian at yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 02:05:46 +0000

So far, the only review of RTW online is that foolish
PUBLISHER'S WEEKLY denunciation, on
barnesandnoble.com. Can't people who have read RTW
already consider placing positive reviews on amazon
and bn.com, and help give the book a push?

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online!
http://photos.yahoo.com/

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at sirius.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:39:01 +0000

>and bn.com, and help give the book a push?

It doesn't seem to be possible to post reviews at Amazon.com until after
the book has been released.  So nothing can be done yet.

=mantis=