Subject: (whorl) Ultan's Library

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 13:49:13 +0000

Hello all,

I just wanted to invite you to contribute to the forthcoming revamp of 
Ultan's Library - the e-journal dedicated to Gene Wolfe which I edit. 
We desperately need some new articles, especially considerations 
of the Book of the Short Sun. By the end of Feb I will have posted 
Jeremy Crampton's latest piece, and Alex David Groce is writing 
something for me. What about the rest of you?

Offers gratefully received, you can get an idea of the style and 
quality we're looking for by examining the existing site.

Jonathan

 --
Jonathan Laidlow
Editor, Ultan's Library
An electronic journal for the study of Gene Wolfe
http://www.english.bham.ac.uk/ultan
email: J.M.Laidlow at bham.ac.uk

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com