Subject: (whorl) Catching up continued

From: Endymion9 <endymion9 at mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:30:05 +0000

Finally finished all the posts I had avoided while reading RTW.  The only
further question I have to add is
what happened to Mucor?  Maytera Marble decided to return to the Whorl to
help finish Olivine, but she just casually abandons her granddaughter Mucor?

During some of Horn/Silk's discussion and interactions with Mucor in the
Whorl I got the eerie feeling that Mucor had passed away on Blue.  Anyone
see any evidence to support this? or not?

Dennis/Endy
http://home.mindspring.com/~endymion9/index.htm

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: David DiGiacomo <dd at adobe.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:02:48 +0000

>help finish Olivine, but she just casually abandons her granddaughter Mucor?

Marble says that Mucor is taking care of her, not vice versa, so she is
not hurting Mucor by leaving.

>see any evidence to support this? or not?

No.