Subject: (whorl) Neat Little Chart

From: Henry Kaiser <hkaiser at mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:29:12 +0000

I'd like to see a neat little chart
But I'm not meticulous enough to construct it.
Someone here could certainly do it.

4 rows to the the chart

row 1 = a chronology of the events of the narrative in chronological
sequence*
row 2 = nominates the narrator is of each of event
row 3 = status of protagonist:  Horn   Silk-Horn   Silk
row 4 = where Silk is at this time point (multiple places - but specific)

Did I miss anything useful to note?

* = (but when to put Urth events in sequence?)

Anyway - I've been finding it useful to think about lots of folks questions
and comments relating to the flawed version of this chart in my imagination.

-Henry Kaiser

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com