Subject: (whorl) see Dan'l in NYRSF 154!

From: Michael Andre-Driussi <mantis at siriusfiction.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 18:34:31 +0000

Hey everybody,

Dan'l has a piece in the latest issue of "The New York Review of Science
Fiction."  It is about non-genre sf in the form of mysteries written by
Nora Roberts.

=mantis=

Sirius Fiction
Has Moved To
http://www.siriusfiction.com/

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at ungames.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 21:40:39 +0000

>Fiction."  It is about non-genre sf in the form of mysteries written by

And it's really, really good. 

-- 
Wombat