Subject: (whorl) questions3

From: Alice Turner <al at interport.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 20:03:46 +0000

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

I thought of yet another question, but it may be simply a form of
Talon's--if you (mantis) are going to edit these questions, you might merge
this with his:

6) Was the Whorl ever a legitimate colony ship, or was it always a Middle
Passenger (not slaves for the colonies, but livestock for the inhumi), with
a cargo sold by Typhon?

I suspect Wolfe won't answer that question, as I foresee it as a plot point
for the new series, but it's worth pondering. 

-alga-

---

From: Doug Eigsti <douge at nti.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 07:50:54 +0000

> for the new series, but it's worth pondering. 

alga,

	Nice twist. I like it. I always thought Typhon held his empire 
together using the FTL ship(s) of the Hierodules.

=Talon=