Subject: (whorl) Gene Wolfe Online 5/20/97

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit at best.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 10:58:22 +0000

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Gene Wolfe answers questions online!  Remember, though: it's cheating
to ask any questions that have already been packed up and delivered on
the Whorl Train.

	ranjit

-- forwarded message --

	From pdil at mbay.net Sat May 17 09:46:52 1997
	Subject: Gene Wolfe Online 5/20/97

Hi there,

Don't mean to be intrusive but I came across yr Book of the Long Sun
list-serve & thought some participants might like to know that Gene
Wolfe is doing an online conference May 20 at 9 PM EDT on PEOPLE Online.

If you're interested, set yr browser to
http://www.people.com/interactive/chat.html for more details.  (Note: 
this chat does use ichat software, but it's also accessible through
IRC.  Read the documentation for details.)

If you're interested in asking Gene a question, but can't make it to the
chat, you can leave questions on the PEOPLE Online Message Boards at
http://pathfinder.com/cgi-bin/boards/read/233/3.

Thanks.

Patrizia DiLucchio
PEOPLE Online

----- End of forwarded message from pdil -----