Subject: (whorl) Whorl List and Web Announcements

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit at best.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 21:03:05 +0000

[Posted from Whorl, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Some announcements related to the WHORL mailing list and web pages:

* The ARCHIVES are now available on the web page.  There's not much
now, but (if I got my programs working properly) every posting to the
mailing list will appear on the web page as well.

	http://moonmilk.volcano.org/whorl/archives/

* I'm also keeping a NAMES LIST, a handy reference to discussions of
Whorlish names.  Anything relevant that appears on the mailing list
will get summarized there when I have time.  

	http://moonmilk.volcano.org/whorl/names.html

* There's a lot more that could be done with the web page.
Suggestions and contributions are welcome.  For instance, I'd like to
have a list of questions and conundrums, with links to mailing list
discussions relevant to those questions.  Like, how big is the whorl?
Where did Quetzal come from?  And so on.  Also, if you have found or
created any artifacts, images, web pages, links, etc., let me know and
I'll put 'em on the Whorl Web.

Reminder: to write to the mailing list, write whorl at lists.best.com

If you have questions about the mailing list, write whorl-owner at lists.best.com

Any contributions, corrections, or comments on the web:
write tooreb at moonmilk.volcano.org 

	... Ranjit

Questions or problems to whorl-owner at lists.best.com