Subject: (whorl) mailing list status update

From: Ranjit Bhatnagar <ranjit at moonmilk.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 21:41:10 +0000

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

Support for the merger of the Urth and Whorl mailing lists
is overwhelming.  There's also a lot of interest in a list
for other authors -- as long as they're the Right Kind of
authors.  Therefore, in a week or so, the Urth and Whorl
lists will be closed and replaced with the Wolfe and Lupine
lists.  

Everybody currently subscribed to Urth or Whorl will be
automatically signed up for both Wolfe and Lupine.  You can
let me know by email (ranjit at best.com -- do not reply to
this list) if you don't want to be on one of these lists --
or just unsubscribe once the lists are created.

So, Wolfe list for Wolfe works, Lupine for anybody else (as
long as they are -- by popular acclaim -- of interest to the
Wolfe Pack).  Write me (ranjit at best.com) if this plan sounds
foolish, because I'm about to set the juggernaut in motion.

	r.