Subject: (whorl) copyright

From: Alice Turner <al at ny.playboy.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 12:43:53 +0000

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

>Hmm. Well, I don't want to be *too* picky, but all of these works *are*
>copyrighted....

Oh, get real, Wombat! It would take you guys three months to get around to
mailing the thing (I know whereof I speak), whereas I offer same-day service
with a free copy of Playboy thrown in (you have to ask specially for that).
Besides, I've only had four requests. If you insist on your nano-ounce of
flesh, take it out of the $25 you guys have owed me for more than an year
and a half.

-alga-

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 13:31:23 +0000

At 12:43 PM 9/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>It would take you guys three months to get around to

I had forgotten that poor customer service voided copyrights. My mistake.
Forget I said anything. 

Anyone want some really great Jenny McCarthy scans?

--
Wombat

Kevin Maroney		kmaroney at crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor	New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html