Subject: (whorl) booklets for sale

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 03:13:00 +0000

[Posted from WHORL, the mailing list for Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun]

=New Products from Sirius Fiction=

"LS-1: Characters of the Long Sun Whorl" (1997) is the first
booklet in the "LS" series, the successor to "Q&D" in examining
Gene Wolfe's The Book of the Long Sun.  It measures 5.5" x 8.5",
34 pages.  All 192 mortal named characters.  Price: $5. (US
domestic mail: $1; International Airmail: $3)

"Vance Space" (1997) is a booklet (by Michael Andre-Driussi)
surveying a few dozen of the many planets in the science fiction
of Jack Vance. From "Aerlith" of The Dragon Masters to "Zeck" of
Wyst: Alastor 1716, featuring a star map of the Oikumene and a
Timeline tracking historical events of thirty novels.  It
measures 5.5" x 8.5", 52 pages. Price: $5.  (US domestic mail:
$1; AIRMAIL: $3)

Send a check or money order (payable to "Sirius Fiction") to

Michael Andre-Driussi
P.O. Box 6248
Albany CA 94706-0248
USA

Questions? E-mail them to M.Driussi at genie.com!