Subject: (whorl) LS-1:Characters, Whorl

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 19:15:00 +0000

=New Products from Sirius Fiction=
(Autumn 1997)

"LS-1: Characters of the Long Sun Whorl" (1997) is the first
booklet in the "LS" series, the successor to "Q&D" ["The Quick &
Dirty Guide to the Long Sun Whorl" {1997; Out of Print}] in examining
Gene Wolfe's THE BOOK OF THE LONG SUN.  It measures 5.5" x 8.5",
34 pages.  All 192 mortal named characters [including those not found
on the character lists!].  Price: $5. (US domestic mail: $1;
International Airmail: $3)

"Vance Space" (1997) is a booklet (by Michael Andre-Driussi)
surveying a few dozen of the many planets in the science fiction
of Jack Vance. From "Aerlith" of THE DRAGON MASTERS to "Zeck" of
WYST: ALASTOR 1716, featuring a star map of the Oikumene and a
Timeline tracking historical events of thirty novels.  It
measures 5.5" x 8.5", 52 pages. Price: $5.  (US domestic mail:
$1; International Airmail: $3)

California residents, please add $0.41 per booklet for Sales Tax
and tell us which county you live in.

Send a check or money order (payable to "Sirius Fiction") to

Sirius Fiction
P.O. Box 460430
San Francisco CA 94146
USA

Thank you for your interest in "LS-1"!

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/