Subject: (whorl) Names, animals, and meanings (C2)

From: mary whalen <marewhalen at yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 09:59:03 +0000

This is Sean Whalen (prion).

Cat.  Any species of family Felidae, especially in the genus Felis,
and usually Felis catus (Felis domesticus) the common cat.  A man who
has visited Orchid's.

Catamitus.  Latin spelling of Ganymedes.  A character in Greek
mythology.  Son of Tros or Laomedon.  Beautiful boy who was abducted
by Zeus in the form of an eagle to be the cup-bearer (and more) of the
gods.  He sent his father two immortal mares and a golden vine to
recompensate him.  He was later supposedly put into the sky as the
constellation Aquarius (the water-bearer) next to Aquila (the eagle).

Cobra, the.  Any species of a group in family Elapidae. Mythological
figure in the Chrasmologic Writings who tempts Wo-man.

Crassula.  Latin for Orpine.  Any species of genus Crassula, which are
succulent herbs.  One of the girls at Orchid's.

prion
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/