Subject: (whorl) Names, animals and meanings (O3)

From: mary whalen <marewhalen at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 20:39:11 +0000

This is Sean Whalen (prion).

Oosik.  Also ooshook.  Inuit (Eskimo) for the baculum (penis bone) of
a walrus, or of other sea mammals, or just for penis.  Baculum or
baculus in Latin means staff, walking stick, or augur's staff. 
Generalissimo of Viron.  Father of Mattak (Whale Meat).  Name may have
to do with his relationship with Hyacinth.  Also, since baculum means
an augur's staff, this probably has to do with the fact that he
supports Silk, or that he is a member of his staff.

Oreb.  Hebrew for raven.  A chough is any species of genus Pyrrhocorax
(red raven).  Related to crows.  Have black feathers and red legs.
Night chough Silk buys to sacrifice, but doesn't.  Also the name of a
raven refered to in the Chrasmologic Writings

prion
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/