Subject: (whorl) If you prick me....

From: Charles Dye <raster at highfiber.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:14:50 +0000

Peter Westlake <peter at harlequin.co.uk> writes:
>
>At 20:06 1998-10-27 -0800, Greg Neyman wrote:
>>Thanks for answering Peter.  Anybody have any ideas on Silk tracing circles
>>on his cheek?
>
>Someone suggested that it was to do with his father's razor, which
>is mentioned from time to time; he might have a scar there.

Severian's wounds:  lame (leg injury from battle of Orithyia); scar on
chest (Agilus's avern leaf); torn cheek (Agia's brass knucks.)  Hmmmm. 
I think some kind of facial injury for Silk is very likely.

This much traffic is very unusual for the Whorl list.  Perhaps we should
consider folding it into Urth?

raster at highfiber.com

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com