Subject: (whorl) Nova Express

From: m.driussi <m.driussi at genie.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 17:30:00 +0000

Tusk,

Thanks for the info--I'd heard something about it and was just about
to ask whether anybody had seen it, if it was available yet, etc.

My next questions have to do with information on ordering "Nova
Express":

are they still at P.O. Box 27231, Austin TX 78755, USA?

And how much for one copy?

Thanks in advance!

=mantis=

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:20:29 +0000

Just to add to the last message about the Gene Wolfe issue of Nova 
Express. If you're in the UK, as I am, you can order copies from BBR 
distribution, price two pounds ninety-five. I did, and they were very 
helpful.

Here are the details

BBR * PO Box 625 * Sheffield * S1 3GY * UK Graphic Design * 
Publishing * Distribution * Editorial Services

Office Tel & Fax: 01246 271662 * Mobile & Answerphone: 0973 712864
E-mail: mailto:c.s.reed at bbr-online.com * http://www.bbr-online.com

********************************************************

Jonathan Laidlow
Modern Languages Office - Muirhead Tower 408
University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT, England
0121 414 5976