Subject: (whorl) Ultan's Library - update

From: Jonathan Laidlow <laidlojm at hhs.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:49:07 +0000

Well thanks to a slow day at the office and some help from various 
list members I have now added a list of uncollected short fiction 
since 1990. If you spot anything I've missed please drop me a line. 
If you have any of these short stories and would like to check the 
reference or send me the page numbers, that would be great too.

And could someone let me know if Feeley's NYRSF article spans two 
issues? I've come to the conclusion it does, but not having tracked 
it down yet, I'm rather mystified by blibliographies that say it 
doesn't... Such as the NYRSF on-line index. Or am I just having a 
thick day.

Jonathan
Visit Ultan's Library - A Gene Wolfe web resource
http://members.tripod.co.uk/laidlow/index.htm

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com