Subject: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v010.n011

From: David Langford <ansible at cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:25:00 +0000

> From: "Alice Turner" <akt at ibm.net>
> Subject: blue review
> Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:18:17 -0400
> PW has a (non-starred) review this week: a summary. Don't read it if you
> really don't want to know.

[snip PW summary]

I have a much longer (but hardly more profound) review of =On Blue's 
Waters= coming up in =Nova Express= ... I'd post it here for your scorn 
and derision, but =NE= would obviously prefer not to run a pre-owned 
review.

Dave

David Langford
ansible at cix.co.uk | http://www.ansible.demon.co.uk/

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com