Subject: (whorl) On Blue's Waters

From: Latro1 <latro1 at aol.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:47:01 +0000

I must temporarily stop lurking to say that I've been informed by an e-mail 
from Amazon.com that my copy of On Blue's Waters is being shipped. I thought 
it wasn't due until October!?

Woo hoo!

Greg

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 21:25:27 +0000

>it wasn't due until October!?

Dave Hartwell got me one on Wednesday. I won't be able to start reading it
until next week--too many comic books to finish. :-)

--
Wombat
kmaroney at crossover.com
Kevin J. Maroney  | Crossover Technologies | kmaroney at crossover.com