Subject: Re: (whorl) Spoilers for _In Green's Jungles_ and _Return to

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 16:42:30 +0000

At 10:50 PM 9/27/99 -0700, Dan Rabin wrote:
>P.S.  If we count _New Sun_ and _Long/Short Sun_ as the same universe,
>Wolfe will have devoted twelve books to this universe by the end of _Short
>Sun_.  

They are unmistakably in the same universe. 

Parts of _Green_ and _Whorl_ are set in

Okay, really, spoiler time

Nessus, and 

really, really big spoiler time

Severian shows up in _Whorl_. So does his sister.

-- 
   Kevin Maroney | Crossover Technologies 
   kmaroney at crossover.com | (212) 777-1190

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com