Subject: Re: (whorl) Kevin's spoilers for _Return to the Whorl_

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:37:09 +0000

At 10:13 PM 10/11/99 -0700, Nick wrote:
>So: somehow Nessus arises later in SHORT SUN, with
>severian and Merryn in tow

I didn't say that. I said Severian shows up, and so does his sister. I
don't know what character that latter is.

>Kevin: any publication dates for GREEN and WHORL yet?

I don't know. Obviously, the mss. are complete; that's Wolfe's custom. I
had heard that the three were going to be released on an accelerated
schedule, say every eight months rather than every 12, but I don't know if
that's fact or fancy. I'll ask Hartwell when he gets back from Frankfurt.

Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney at crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com