Subject: (whorl) IN GREEN'S JUNGLES

From: Nicholas Gevers <vermoulian at yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 04:13:33 +0000

According to LOCUS ONLINE, IN GREEN'S JUNGLES will be
published in hardcover by Tor in August 2000. Another
7 months...

=====

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Thousands of Stores.  Millions of Products.  All in one place.
Yahoo! Shopping: http://shopping.yahoo.com

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: Kevin J. Maroney <kmaroney at crossover.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 13:14:48 +0000

>published in hardcover by Tor in August 2000. Another

That's correct. _Return to the Whorl_ should be early 2001--Tor is
definitely not waiting a year between volumes. 
Wombat, a.k.a. Kevin Maroney kmaroney at crossover.com
Kitchen Staff Supervisor, New York Review of Science Fiction
http://ebbs.english.vt.edu/olp/nyrsf/nyrsf.html