Subject: (whorl) Mucor and the Three Fish

From: E Dorian <edorian at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:39:03 +0000

Hello Everybody,

My name is Darryl and I have never before posted a message to the Whorl 
list.  I am two months behind in reading the Whorl posts, so please bear 
with me.

>Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:28:04 -0000
>William H. Ansley wrote:
>
> >>What made the fish that Mucor told Horn would be on a flat rock, jump 
>out
>of the water so Horn could catch them, on page 81? Was it Seawrack?<<

When I read this part in OBW I just assumed that Mucor sort of 'took 
control' of the fish, jumped them onto the rock, and then 'withdrew control' 
when Horn retrieved them.

Please tell me what you think of this idea.

Thanks,

Darryl
edorian at hotmail.com
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com