Subject: (whorl) "Special Embryo"

From: E Dorian <edorian at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 07:35:16 +0000

>Mssr. Newt, my memory fails also as to whether
>Hyacinth was an engineered embryo, though Silk and
>Chenille sure were. Anyone? How about a few characters
>not much speculated on, or even, eek, _all_ the, uh
>human Whorl denizens? (just spitballin here...)
>

Hello Everybody,

Could any of you tell me either where you read this or how you figured it 
out?  I am finding that I have missed many of the things you all have 
discussed and that my skill in literature analysis is not too high.

Thanks,

Dragonfly  (my new Vironese name!)
edorian at hotmail.com

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com