Subject: (whorl) Re: Horn's body

From: Adam Stephanides <adamsteph at earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 09:00:28 +0000

Nacre wrote:

> Well, if Silk were in a two-headed Pas-body, he'd certainly be a
> topic of conversation and very unlikely to pass anywhere with-
> out notice.  We probably won't have much evidence on this ei-
> ther way until Horn makes it back to the _Whorl_.

The possibility of Silk being in a two-headed Pas-body hadn't occurred
to me.  My thoughts had simply been that if Horn is in Silk's body, and
Horn thinks Silk is still out there and outside Mainframe, then Silk's
consciousness must have been somehow transferred to some other body.

Is there textual evidence from TBOTLS that Silk may be in a two-headed
Pas body? (It's been a while since I reread it.)

--Adam

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com

---

From: Piya Anantipseree <piyaspynet at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 21:32:21 +0000

ddd

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com