Subject: (whorl) Re: Digest whorl.v010.n118

From: David Langford <ansible at cix.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 07:44:00 +0000

Yves Menard wrote:

> Anybody else out there got hold of an advance copy of _In Green's 
> Jungles_? After reading it, I've still got a lot more questions than
> answers.

I reviewed it from a Tor proof a couple of months back -- the review is 
due out in the British SF Association's =Vector= but I'll post it here 
with lots of (mostly unnecessary, I hope) spoiler space if that's OK with 
the list members.

Many answers are provided by the book, including the surprising way in 
which Horn leaves Green and reaches the Whorl in a body whose likely 
identity has already been suspected in discussion here.

Dave

David Langford
ansible at cix.co.uk | http://www.ansible.co.uk/

*This is WHORL, for discussion of Gene Wolfe's Book of the Long Sun.
*More Wolfe info & archive of this list at http://www.moonmilk.com/whorl/
*To leave the list, send "unsubscribe" to whorl-request at lists.best.com
*If it's Wolfe but not Long Sun, please use the URTH list: urth at lists.best.com